Welcome To CardioEgypt2017
The Egyptian Society of Cardiology and the Cardiology Departments in Assiut, Banha, Mansoura & Suez Canal Universities have the honor to invite you to CardioEgypt 2017, the largest most comprehensive Annual Cardiovascular Congress in Egypt, the Middle East and Africa that will be held at Fairmont Heliopolis hotel during the period from 20th – 23rd February 2017.
CardioEgypt 2017 is planned to be running in the following parallel tracks: Cardiac Interventions Track: where top interventional cardiologists will be there in several live transmissions, live in a box cases & challenging cases. The General Cardiology Track: where the latest data in hypertensions, heart failure, dyslipidemia and thrombosis in addition to sessions discussing the heart and its relation with the liver, kidney, DM and other systemic diseases presented by the most active international societies. The Imaging Track: discussing the latest in Echocardiography, nuclear imaging, multidetector cardiac CT and CMR. The Fundamentals in Cardiology Track: where the basics in clinical examination, ECG, echocardiography, MSCT, CMR will be discussed. The Cardiac Rhythm Management & Pediatric Cardiology interventions have a comprehensive program discussing the challenges in diagnosis and management. The Tech/nurse sessions will take place on Thursday with sessions dedicated to their role during different coronary and structural heart disease interventions and in the CCU.
A.Razek Maaty; MDMansoura University
Hisham Hegazy; MDSuez Canal University
Hosam Hassan; MDAssiut University
Khaled El-Rabbat; MDBanha University
- Assiut University.
- Banha University.
- Mansoura University.
- Suez Canal University.
- Abdel Razek Maaty; MD
- Hisham Hegazy; MD
- Hosam Hassan; MD
- Khaled El-Rabbat; MD
- Interventional Cardiology (Live in a box cases & Live Transmission).
- Joint sessions.
- General Cardiology.
- Cardiac Imaging.
- Cardiac Rhythm Management.
- Pediatric Cardiology.
- Structural Heart Disease.
- Fundamentals of Cardiology.
- How to sessions?
- President → Sameh Shaheen; MD
- Vice President → Gamela Nasr; MD
- General Secretary → Magdy Abdel Hamid; MD
- Treasurer → Khalid Shokry; MD
Learn more about the tips and guidelines regarding the technical side of the conference. By clicking here, you will find useful bits of knowledge to help you excel through your presentation.read more
Working in Collaboration With These Partners
CardioEgypt 2017 in numbers
- Expected number of attendees: 5500 doctor.
- Number of chairpersons & speakers from allover the world > 700.
- Live Transmission & Live in a Box Cases 16.
- Expected number of abstracts > 100.
- Number of faculty guests > 60 professor.
- Total number of scientific sessions & workshops > 150 sessions.