Call for interesting Cases
On behalf of the Egyptian Society of Cardiology, the organizing committee of the 44th Annual congress of the Egyptian Society of Cardiology have the pleasure to invite you to actively participate in the mentioned meeting that will be held from 20th – 23rd February 2017, Fairmont Heliopolis – Cairo. CardioEgypt proved over years to be the most comprehensive annual cardiovascular meeting in Egypt, North Africa and the Middle East. The scientific program as a whole has all the ingredients to make the congress a great success.
The conference will have dedicated case presentation sessions under the following topics:
- Interventions: Coronary; Carotid; Renal, Peripheral and Structural
- Imaging (Echocardiography, Nuclear imaging, Cardiac CT, CMR, others).
- Interesting clinical cases.
- You can download the PowerPoint template of CardioEgypt2017 to be used and uploaded via the CardioEgypt2017 website:
- Names of all the participants and the presenter's name underlined.
- The contact information (mobile and email).
- Select the topic of the work.
- The relevant clinical data & the steps of the procedure.
- The equipment used.
- The learning objectives
- The case should end by a clear take home message.
- This presentation should be submitted no later than Friday 30th of December 2016.
- Maximum time allowed for each case is 10 minutes including 2 minutes discussion.
- All submitted cases will be evaluated for:
- Quality of Presentation
- Novelty of the case and / or technique
- Good English Command
- Clarity of the Take Home Message
- Adherence to time frame
- Accepted case presenters' will be notified by email in January 2017